jueves, 23 de julio de 2020

Blog 4: Movies and Series

A movie that I recommend

I want to you to see Good Will Hunting
Clarovideo
Good Will Hunting was directed by Gus Vant Sant and was an amazing movie that won the oscar of best original screenplay on 1998 Academy's Awards

The history tell us about a genius guy Will Hunting who by his decisions always run away of the success, he works on a university but as a toilet asisstant, and one day he saw a really difficult mathematic unsolved problem writen on the board and he solved

The professor asked who did it and he, days after confessed that he did it

Then he started to job with the professor and self-sabotage himself because he has personality disorders, then he started therapy with Sean, a psycologist that helps Will on his disorders, help him to fight them and stop to scape and to be happy.

I really like this movie because I saw it when I had 15 years old and really chokes me, and now with 20 years old I saw it again and still beign a really touching movie that helps to understand who are each of us and to understand myself.

Hope you enjoy it!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario