viernes, 31 de julio de 2020

BLOG 10: EVALUATION OF YOUR BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

Well my personal experience was really bad, I forgotted to write the blogs and comments it, but really sorry teacher, it was my mistake

But ignoring this writing a blog is a really fun activity, it made me upgrade on my write abilityes i guess, and also it works as and therapeutic way to confront the quarantine that made us be locked on our houses

It is a really good experience to open up to the internet, express us and talk a little bit of ourselves instead of learn as the traditional way that is always more boring, I really apreciet it, it means a lot that the things we can talk with our thoughts works to evaluate, instead a test or a presentation of a topic that doesn't really matters a lot for me as talk of something I like

I think my writing skills have developed a lot, if I compare as how I started the semester, my vocabulary improves, the time that I talk on english really improved because with this class I finally learn how to combine the tenses.

I really miss write about my childhood, or my experience with the english before this semester, I guess it would be goods topic to talk on the future!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario