domingo, 31 de mayo de 2020

Blog 3 My favourite piece of technology

Hi there!

My favourite piece of technology is my computer, since I was a kid i had one of this pieces, I played a lot of time Age of Empires II (that was the only game this PC could ran). I'm really poor so I didn't have internet since 2014, so I only could play offline.
Then I had a laptop from the government and I could play some other titles like Counter Strike 1.6

I like to watch a lot of youtube on that time, I saw movies and have a lot of music that time, and was pretty comfortable, but when I grow up the laptop become more and more slow, so when I was 18 I job and buy my actual PC, I assemble by miself and it's really good, I stay the entire quarentine in front of it, I can play with my friends and really like to do maintenance, keep it clean and learn a bit of computers.
I like it because I can see movies, listen music, play all kind of games, and it's a really interesting way to read and learn about everything.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario