jueves, 23 de julio de 2020

BLOG 6: FAVOURITE MUSIC GENRE / MUSICIAN

Hi there!

Today I will write about my favourite music band
I really like to listen to music, all kind of it, but if I have to choose one, I choose The Smiths

Tres miembros de The Smiths anunciaron su reencuentro sobre el ...

Punctured bicycle
On a hillside desolate
Will nature make a man of me yet?

The Smiths were a rock, post punk or alternative rock band formed on 1982 leaded by Morrissey (iugh) and Johnny Marr, the style of the Marr's guitar sound was really adictive and the lyrics writen by Morrissey really maked a magical melody that still on 2020 a lot of persons enjoys

I know the entire discography of this band, my favourite album is The Smiths hommoninal (1984) with classics like "This Charming Man" "What difference does it make?" and my favourite song of The Smiths "Reel arround the fountain" 

But take me to the haven of your bed
Was something that you never said
Two lumps, please
You're the bee's knees
But so am I...
The band it disintegrated on 1987 with 4 studio albums and a lot of controversitys, fights between the members and a irreconcilable dispute of Mozz and Marr.
Clasics like "There is a light that never goes out" "This Charming Man" "I know it's over" are still beign played like timeless songs, and the band will always been one of the strongest rock icons of the 80's
The Smiths: esa banda encantadora que cambió la historia del rock ...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario