viernes, 31 de julio de 2020

BLOG 9: PETS AND ANIMALS

This is really the best blog I had to made

Well, I actually have a cat and a dog, but the dog of my grandma is also a really loved pet that I have

so here we are
This is the rat, or Luna, is my cat and she is 3 years old, is really though sometimes, especially when she gets hungy but the rest of the time is so sweet and adoring, his favourite meal is absolutely everything, the other time with my mom we catch her eating a flower of the garden.
I also made this collage for her, inspirated on The simpsons, when Homer made this for Maggie

My dog is "Huesos" or Dante (yes I always made alternative names for my pets) He is 4 years old, ir really naughty and messy sometimes but is always happy, he always move the tail when saw my mom and my, Also break anything he touches, loves made holes on the garden and barking everything that moves.
This is huesos, on his matapaco's version. He loves to eat the food we made on house, and don't like a lot the dog food we bought, so basically he eats the same we eats, always cared for what doesn't sit good for a dog!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario