domingo, 31 de mayo de 2020

Blog 2 Why did I choose Public Administration

Hi there!
When I was a kid my dream was beign a football player of Colo Colo, I was on the football school of Colo Colo and I trained everyday, but a injury when I was 11 years old on my right foot stop that dream and I continued studying as always
Then I wanted to study medicine because I always wanted to help other people and to help public health. but my NEM on 1th grade of High school was not the better so I decided to help people from the humanism.
Then I was between Law and Economy, and when I had my PSU score I decided Economy, so I entred to study Economy on "La FEN" in 2018, and the same semestre I decided that I don't like the neoliberalist focus that FEN has, and I changed to Public Administration at  half year.
My experience on the U is really great, I study hard but sometimes I ask if I really wanted to be here but rapidly agree that I want to finish this carreer, I go to party at JGM with some friends that study there and have fun with people from the same university, is really great experience.
I wanted to job on the Law area from Public Administation, on the Contraloria or similar.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario