miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

Hi there!

I'm Pablo from San Bernardo, I'm 20 years old (not the best stage of my life but whatever), trying to survive online class with the problems of the suburbs but here we are.

I really like having fun, listening to music, watching movies (i know some freaky tips of my favourites), smoking (somethings) and I think I'm a really trustworthy friend.
My family are my mom, my brother and my grandma, I currently live just with my mom, I have a dog called Dante and a cat called Trica, I love animals on general.
I studied on an emblematic school that i really hated but whatever, I study Ingeniería comercial in 2018 but I transferred to "La escuelita" the same year because i didn't like "la Fen" (for obvious reasons)
My favourite bands are The smiths, Placebo and Los prisioneros, my music taste is very diverse and I like to listen to any genre, especially old reggaeton.

I'm very open so talk to me about everything you want, Bye!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario